Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Bradley!



My baby boy is 2! I began to say "I can't believe he is 2 already" but then I thought to myself... it has only been 2 years?! It feels like Bradley has been a part of our life FOREVER and I can barely remember what life was like without him. He is growing up fast though. He has such a personality and can charm the pants off anyone. Since my nephew, Jacob's birthday is 3 days after his the sort of shared the saturday to celebrate. We did pizza and cake at moms and then cake and ice cream at our house for Bradley. I made the cakes and Kat and Mom decorated them. Mom has taught Kat well. Elmo is his favorite right now so he got an Elmo cake! We gave him play tools and he LOVED them. Especially the jackhammer! He is such a ham and quite enjoyed being the center of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment