Friday, December 17, 2010

I am a mommy again!

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path...." -- Agatha Christie

Just when I thought that my heart was too full... it got fuller!! May I introduce the newest bundle of joy... Luke Allen Brown!! He was born on September 30, 2010. Weighing in at 8lbs 8oz and 21 inches long. He was born via c-section which was not the best experience but holding him in the recovery room made every second of it worth it.







Oh how we forget so easily the difficulties of caring for a newborn! I was quickly reminded though. I also wasn't so sure how Bradley would react to giving up being the "baby of the family throne" and sharing his parent's attention. He did great though and loves on him on the time. He doesn't completely grasp the concept of being gentle. His newest nickname for him is "Pookie." How cute is that?! Luke is a wonderful baby with such a calm, sweet demeanor.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS POST! He is SO precious, I cant wait to meet him! I cant believe I havent yet! I miss you guys so much. Ya'll make the cutest baby boys!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete